Log Siding for Your Home
Cedar or Pine, Smooth or Hewn, Pre-finished or Unfinished — We’ll Help You Choose!
When you want to buy log siding, you have a lot to consider….
- What size log will look best on my home?
- Should I order Paul Bunyan Siding™ with the appeal of a massive, full log look for my log home? Or should I go with half-log siding or quarter log siding for my log cabin?
- Can I get the look of barn siding without the worry that comes with aged wood?
- Can I find siding that is end matched and has tongue & groove features to make installation easy?
- Will the trim look right?
- What’s the best wood for durability and log home maintenance?
- Where can I find siding colors and trim colors that look right on log homes — should I go with clear coat or stain?
- What are my best siding prices?
We’ve got the answers to all those questions and more! Northern Log Supply offers you a myriad of siding choices — all manufactured by our craftsmen in Michigan and with your easy installation in mind.
Contact us and we will help you choose your wood, siding style, and texture. We can advise you on your siding colors with our popular pre-finishing or pre-staining which saves you time, money — and mess. All you have to do is ask!
Features of Our Log Home Siding
- Tongue & groove siding
- End-matched to cut time, decrease waste and save money
- Ask for pre-finishing or pre-staining to make installation complete
- Order trim for the perfect finish
Types of Lumber for Log Siding
- White Cedar Siding
- Pine Siding
Our log siding comes in a variety of sizes.
- Quarter-log is milled to 2×6 or 2×8
- Half-log is milled to 3×6, 3×8, 3×10, 4×10
- Paul Bunyan Siding™ milled to 4×8, 4×10 and 4×12 sizes
Variety of Wood Textures
- Machined smooth for a polished finish
- Hand-hewn for a rustic appearance
- No caulking between butt joints
- No face nailing
- Little to no checking required
Add Our Finishing or Stain and Eliminate a Big, Messy Step!
Add finishing to your order and eliminate the expense, time and mess with a paint crew. We have many pre-finished options to choose from. See our charts on our pre-finish page and contact us if you have questions about color, durability, etc. Request a sample of your wood choice with finish you want so you can be confident when you order.