Take Your Home From Good to Great with High-Quality White Cedar and Pine Wood Products
When it comes to making your house look like the home you’ve always wanted, the devil is in the details. Nowadays, you can buy pine paneling or ”barn wood” at any big box store. And there are plenty of places to buy red cedar logs for a log home. If you want real, high-quality wood — like our natural, bug resistant white cedar or high-quality pine wood — grown, sourced and milled in Michigan, you need to know Northern Log.
We lumber, mill and process all our stock items and create your custom pieces in our shop in Mayville, MI, then ship to locations throughout the US and Canada (including Alaska). Homeowners, builders and construction companies buy from us because of the quality of our wood, the unique variety of finishings, stains and custom woodwork available from our expert craftsmen.
When you contact us, you’re talking to an experienced lumber industry professional with years of experience — every time. We only staff with experienced craftsmen because we think getting your home construction right takes more than just putting on an orange apron.
When you see the circle sawn bands on your barn wood or the perfectly fitted tongue and groove boards with custom end matches that saves waste and makes installation a breeze, you’ll know you got the best for your buck. Ask us for help today with your plans or construction needs, and… Happy New Year from Northern Log!
Now, have an extra helping of pork and kraut for the New Year, then saddle up for savings with Northern Log!
- Log Siding (Make any home a log home with half or quarter log siding.)
- Paneling (High-quality pine, tongue and groove for easy installation and prefinished to exactly the color you want.)
- Weathered Wood (Looks like we just pulled it off the side of an old barn.)
- Circle Sawn (Rough and rugged bandsaw marks, like you find in the Amish wood shop)
- Shiplap (Texas prairie house woodwork. Nails show through for a true country look.)
- Nickel gap (Country farmhouse at it’s finest. Rugged, but without nails showing through.)
- Trusses (Custom cut to your specs)
- Railing (We’ve got several different kinds of railing. We’ll help you keep the herd in check — whether they stand on two legs or four.